Caglar Soyuncu

I’m not sold on him yet. He’s had half a good season so far and that’s it. I’d actually argue Evans has been there best centre back

Give Garcia or bellis a go this season

I’m not sold on him yet. He’s had half a good season so far and that’s it. I’d actually argue Evans has been there best centre back

Give Garcia or bellis a go this season
Putting kids into out present team could be the end of them and destroy there confidence.

Our team is poor at the moment, not a good time to integrate promising kids.

Turkish Jonny Evans,will plug a gap until official news of when Laporte is back,if anyone ever confirms it,but I wouldn't rush in for him

Turkish Jonny Evans,will plug a gap until official news of when Laporte is back,if anyone ever confirms it,but I wouldn't rush in for him
We need at least 2 new CB, Otto and Stones are no long term solutions.

Laporte, Fern, plus 2, the kids to replace Fern when he retires.

Are people still pretending Evans is anything other than a very good defender?

I've got news for you, Evans + "Turkish Jonny Evans" are the best CB pairing in the league this season. Getting either of them would improve us.

Are people still pretending Evans is anything other than a very good defender?

I've got news for you, Evans + "Turkish Jonny Evans" are the best CB pairing in the league this season. Getting either of them would improve us.

Oh here we go again,you just can't help yourself can you,you are proper making my piss boil here,I noticed you were at it with someone else yesterday,it's about time you were pulled regarding your conduct on here.

So you didn't take my advice and got a bird at weekend then,hardly surprising you boring twat,just happy to pull everyone's opinions to bits,because you don't agree or your stat book doesn't agree,get a fucking life,and re watch yesterdays match with Richarlison and Calvert Lewin giving them the run around

Oh here we go again,you just can't help yourself can you,you are proper making my piss boil here,I noticed you were at it with someone else yesterday,it's about time you were pulled regarding your conduct on here.

So you didn't take my advice and got a bird at weekend then,hardly surprising you boring twat,just happy to pull everyone's opinions to bits,because you don't agree or your stat book doesn't agree,get a fucking life,and re watch yesterdays match with Richarlison and Calvert Lewin giving them the run around

Fewest goals conceded in the league.

I know you think stats are for nerds, but I would have thought even someone like you could get his head around "goals conceded" being the best measure of defending.

We've kept 5 clean sheets they have kept 6 so far this season,hardly a huge gulf in class,but carry on

They've conceded 9 goals. We've conceded 16.

They've only conceded more than 1 goal in 1 match, we've conceded 2+ in 5.

But carry on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.