Cahill

oddfellows

Did anyone see a replay when Cahill appeared to 'do' Zab when he had to go off and get his head bandaged?
My first impression was that it was an elbow and a possible red card.
Did Sky discuss it?

I saw it, looked like a deliberate lead with the elbow, afaik sky never mentioned it

If your team had performed in the same manner they performed AFTER the sending off, we'd be discussing a completely different game here.

You threw everything at us, bar the kitchen sink. Deserved that goal really. But you just didnt seem to show up in the first half. We outplayed you.

But, it's true that there are at least 3 incidents in which you deserved penalties. Everybodies mate Phil Nev twice, and Our least favourite player tony hibbert threatening to once again throw away a lead.

Swings and roundabouts though really.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Cahill is one of those players that you hate unless he is in your team, a bit like Bellers.

Yup. Definately. He would annoy the heck out of me if he wasnt an evertonian. He's so passionate, and gets everywhere. Proper handful.

Village Idiot said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Cahill is one of those players that you hate unless he is in your team, a bit like Bellers.

Yup. Definately. He would annoy the heck out of me if he wasnt an evertonian. He's so passionate, and gets everywhere. Proper handful.

All that and also a dirty sly cnut.

He will get some of his own before long....

I don't hate Cahill, top player, doesn't excuse leading with the elbow though does it.

Looked deliberate, even if it wasnt he led with his elbow jumping in and hit Zab in the face, straight red 9 times out of 10

Great name, suits you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.