Caicedo or Benjani?

benji on experience alone for me away if he is fit enough, if bellers does not make it of course!!

C'mon City FFS dont let me down now!

Big Phil, simply because benji gets bullied off the ball far to easy where caicedo is fra stronger and isn't every defenders favouritr plsyer to defend against, he has more chance of giving the hamburg a bit of work to do.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Big Phil, simply because benji gets bullied off the ball far to easy where caicedo is fra stronger and isn't every defenders favouritr plsyer to defend against, he has more chance of giving the hamburg a bit of work to do.

Would that be because of his devastating lack of pace! For me he's not quick enough to play the lone striker role (I would be suprised if Hughes takes the game to Hamburg in the 1st leg and plays two up top)

Caicedo.

He's nowhere near offside as much as Benjani for a start.

He's proved this season, given the chance, he can take it.

He's improved in the year he's been here and there's no reason why he can't stop improving.

He offers us something different up front in his strength compared to out other strikers. Benjani doesn't have any distinct qualities about him!

Not to add that Caicedo is only 20 so has more years ahead of him to prove himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.