Caicedo or Benjani?

Caicedo anytime of the day. Even ahead of Sturridge.

In order of strikers I would go for Bellamy, Bojinov, Caicedo, Evans, Studge then Benji.

M

Caicedo for me, he has been playing well of late. Benjani has been out for a while, I won't include him in my plans right away.

If your playing a one up front then Benjani is a big no go, e doesnt get off the ground to win balls in the air and holding the ball up is not his game.

Caicedo still has LOADS to learn - however he is improving - and ive thought in recent games he has looked excellent in the early phases when we play it into him and and he holds it up and lays it off to either a wide man or one of the advancing midifelders. In truth Big Phil (Bojinov accepted) is probably the only one of our strikers who is comfortable with his back to goal, which is how we are set up to play.

He does seem to fade during games tho, so i would start with Caicedo, let us dictate the tempo of the game and move the ball to where our strengths our. When the game opens up int he second half make a change for a striker who is better running into channels ie a Bellamy or Benjani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.