Callin All Season Ticket Holders not going to Santander

MCFCKEV

Hello Lads,
To save you reading all way threw ill get right to the point. I need you to buy me the Travel package costing £224 and i will give you £250 for my way of saying thank you. I will just not have enough loyalty points for it to get to me.

Looks like i have missed out on Schalke and im not prepared to miss out again. I really am desperate but i wont bore you with a sob story. If you are worried about receiving the money i dont no what i can do to put you to rest but anything i can give you i will. Im prepared to meet up with you to give you the money or anyway you want to receive it.

Hope you can help, Kev

The travel involves a plane and will probably be in the name of the season ticket holder.

Corky said:
The travel involves a plane and will probably be in the name of the season ticket holder.

Oh i see thats, cant a season ticket holder get an extra ticket?

Oh right thats cool then does anyone know anyone that might help me out please!!! im 100% genuine i wont muck you about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.