calling a woman pretty.

Mayor West said:
Well I'm glad I'm not going mad and others agree it was nothing!

Must be a maturity thing too, can't say anything nice without them thinking I fancy them! By the way to be clear the actual girl just said thanks and went red, it was the others who were eejits!
You've not been on the Metro up in the North East recently have you?

I can't see what you've done wrong, exactly. It's an innocent compliment, paying people compliments is a nice thing to do. But she might have taken it the wrong way when you said, "Oh, I thought you'd be fighting them off". She might feel like she doesn't live for your approval, so to speak. I'm sure you don't feel like she does either, but she might just be a little offended. Who knows? I'm not her.

If you're upset about how you're being perceived by the girl and your colleagues at the moment then I'd suggest just talking it through with her once the dust has settled. It can't do any harm and you can just find out how she felt to make it seem like she disliked your comment. From there you can work out a solution or apologise, no great shakes.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I can't see what you've done wrong, exactly. It's an innocent compliment, paying people compliments is a nice thing to do. But she might have taken it the wrong way when you said, "Oh, I thought you'd be fighting them off". She might feel like she doesn't live for your approval, so to speak. I'm sure you don't feel like she does either, but she might just be a little offended. Who knows? I'm not her.

If you're upset about how you're being perceived by the girl and your colleagues at the moment then I'd suggest just talking it through with her once the dust has settled. It can't do any harm and you can just find out how she felt to make it seem like she disliked your comment. From there you can work out a solution or apologise, no great shakes.

GAY

Mayor West said:
Dunne's own goal said:
I reckon most just think you're flirting (no matter how you plead your innocence)

I think that must be it, its hard to compliment a woman without coming across the photocopier! Maybe I should have just kept my flies shut. Don't think it'll have any long lasting effects.

As others are thinking, you should be locked up. Perv.

Are you implying that said girl likes it up the bum?

york away to this! said:
Mayor West said:
Dunne's own goal said:
I reckon most just think you're flirting (no matter how you plead your innocence)

I think that must be it, its hard to compliment a woman without coming across the photocopier! Maybe I should have just kept my flies shut. Don't think it'll have any long lasting effects.

As others are thinking, you should be locked up. Perv.

Ha! I admit I did laugh!

117 M34 said:
Why Always Ste said:
Lol... you could of offered this Woman a coffee and everyone would presume you were flirting.
Just the way society is.

Nothing in it at all, completely innocent.

What if he had a semi and his hand on his cock at the time of saying it?

Not everyones a dirty minded bastard like you though are they....

He could of had his finger up his bum and a dirty sock covering his Willy Caballero ;)

Worked in many offices have you?

Best thing is forget it - sounds like the fucktards you work with have nothing better to do and will just be waiting for something else controversial to make their pathetic lives a little more interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.