calling a woman pretty.

Personally, I find that complimenting ugly women on being pretty is a far better way of receiving sexual favours.
Truly pretty girls know that they are pretty already, so you aren't telling them anything new.
Ugly girls are that shocked at positive feedback that their gratitude often spills over into removing various items of clothing.
A little bit of basic psychology is all you really need.
And if that fails, then a Kleenex doused in chloroform is your next best bet.

Sounds like a perfectly innocent compliment to me. I did more or less the same thing in a chippy years ago. I was waiting for someone to appear from the curtain, made out of colourful strips, so I could order my food. I turned to face the window and then I heard a flapping, I turned round and there stood probably the most attractive girl i've ever seen. I blurted "Wow!" I realized immediately I'd said it out loud and proceeded to order, which I spluttered and stuttered out making me look like a dope.

Good job I don't work in an office, you actually have to put up with petty bullshit like that? I wouldn't last a week

Mayor West said:
FromPollockToSilva said:

Well I'm 30 and most of the other staff are early twenties and all hang around together and one of them was complaining about not being able to find a boyfriend ( the usual bollocks) and I just said I'm surprised at that as you're a pretty girl, I'd have thought you'd be fighting them off. Maybe they think of me as an old fart and it weird coming from an older guy. Who knows.

Nothing wrong with that, you've paid a nice compliment to a colleague.

They're probably just winding you up.

Stuff like that happens all the time here.

metalblue said:
Mayor West said:
FromPollockToSilva said:

Well I'm 30 and most of the other staff are early twenties and all hang around together and one of them was complaining about not being able to find a boyfriend ( the usual bollocks) and I just said I'm surprised at that as you're a pretty girl, I'd have thought you'd be fighting them off. Maybe they think of me as an old fart and it weird coming from an older guy. Who knows.

Rolf Harris like this post

Pmsl

Absolutely nothing wrong with it op all women like a compliment and us girls tell other girls they are pretty and nothing wrong with telling a fella he's a good looking chap either. We all need TP spread a little happiness :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Absolutely nothing wrong with it op all women like a compliment and us girls tell other girls they are pretty and nothing wrong with telling a fella he's a good looking chap either. We all need TP spread a little happiness :)

Us blokes do it aswell, I've told Fetlocks he is a fine figure of a man, but my guide dog bit him.

pinkwheeltrim said:
The wife and I were once having a look around York Minster and there was a very pretty girl working there. I whispered to the wife 'my word, she's a pretty girl', but the magnificent acoustics of Britain's finest cathedral caused that innocent whisper to become magnified to Brian Blessed proportions!

The poor young lass went bright red, still feel bad about it. During evensong too!

[bigimg]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/ian350z_photos/Ray-WilkinsMYWORD.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.