Calling all Bluemooners, why do you Moon

Because I emigrated 15 years ago and like to know what's actually happening. If I had to rely on the BBC and Guardian for this I would have a very skewed view of the state of football - especially anything we're involved with.
Also, I have to be able to go out there and set a few people straight over here regarding English football - the place is infested with rags and dipper-lovers.

Came on when we drew city in the CL to see what you cunts were saying. To be fair , I only bothered because my uncle was a City fan and had no intention of hanging around. This all changed when I was gratuitously and viciously Clarkied to fuck and thought to myself, what a shower of utter cunts, my kind of people. I have enjoyed it since. Funny bastards mad bastards, clever bastards and just good old fashioned bastards, all make this an enjoyable site.

cos its a one stop shop for everything you need to know.
theres tradesmen, doctors, psychiatrists, scientists, teachers, barristers, political analysts, mathematicians, tv/film critics, wizards, soothseers, fortune tellers and more "experts" than you can shake a stick at.
and if you can't find a solution to a problem there, you can always fall back on brick the windows, torch the house, car, etc, and smash her/his backdoors in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.