Calling all cycling enthusiasts...

That wheel is a bit sh!t but i've seen worse. £400 is pretty cheap fr a bike, decent ones start at close to a grand! I assume you are buying online. I suggest sending back and going to a bike shop - hey will offer a free tune up after 6 weeks or so. Anything like this can then be sorted.

I've just ordered a new bike for work through the cycle to work initiative. Basically your employer pays for the bike and the cost gets stopped out of your pay over the 12 month period minus the vat and free of tax.

I had a top Hybrid commuter stolen last January outside Pendleton Library and I've gone for the same manufacturer. I'm no cycle geek but the spec and how it looks is making my member tumescent.
111680-415647_1_Supersize.jpg

I've just ordered a new bike for work through the cycle to work initiative. Basically your employer pays for the bike and the cost gets stopped out of your pay over the 12 month period minus the vat and free of tax.

I had a top Hybrid commuter stolen last January outside Pendleton Library and I've gone for the same manufacturer. I'm no cycle geek but the spec and how it looks is making my member tumescent.

Bet your dad ‘were right about that saddle tho’

Unless it's changed, the employer still owns the bike even when you've paid all the instalments. There's sometimes a 'transfer charge' to finally own the bike. I ended up paying in total pretty much what the full price would have been.

Calling all car drivers. Red means stop, the number in the red circle is the speed 'limit', don't overtake on double white lines, don't use your mobile when driving, don't park on the pavement... etc etc.

Oh and please stop killing people with your cars.

I think Torn that Tom_Mcfc may have just been gesticulating tongue in cheek but you have to admit them cyclists are a law unto themselves and also a set of undertaking thundercnunts with scant regard for no one and best of it it they get to mount their scrawny lycra clad arses aboard saddle with not a sniff snort or whiff of the highway code and where is the insurance in case they they cause chaos with their wank short cut pavement shenanigans and and and their crap sense of balance.It should be the motorists wearing head cams not them untrained psyclopaths that really are the bain of every decent citizen that partakes of our highway.Pay your road tax you scallywags pay your insurance learn the rulz of the road and get a proper job. That's all I want to say for now : /

Last edited:
Unless it's changed, the employer still owns the bike even when you've paid all the instalments. There's sometimes a 'transfer charge' to finally own the bike. I ended up paying in total pretty much what the full price would have been.

Any decent company does that for a nominal sum eg £1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.