Calling all cycling enthusiasts...

I've just ordered a new bike for work through the cycle to work initiative. Basically your employer pays for the bike and the cost gets stopped out of your pay over the 12 month period minus the vat and free of tax.

I had a top Hybrid commuter stolen last January outside Pendleton Library and I've gone for the same manufacturer.
111680-415647_1_Supersize.jpg
Lovely bike that;)

I think Torn that Tom_Mcfc may have just been gesticulating tongue in cheek but you have to admit them cyclists are a law unto themselves and also a set of undertaking thundercnunts with scant regard for no one and best of it it they get to mount their scrawny lycra clad arses aboard saddle with not a sniff snort or whiff of the highway code and where is the insurance in case they they cause chaos with their wank short cut pavement shenanigans and and and their crap sense of balance.It should be the motorists wearing head cams not them untrained psyclopaths that really are the bain of every decent citizen that partakes of our highway.Pay your road tax you scallywags pay your insurance learn the rulz of the road and get a proper job. That's all I want to say for now : /

Hey, steady on, some of us do take care while out riding to our work and back:)

Hey, steady on, some of us do take care while out riding to our work and back:)

I apologize and in the spirit of Moon Harmony will thread ban myself until 22.00 hours.My behavior was uncalled for offering scant regard for the thousands of responsible cyclists that not only are a pleasure to share our road networks with but also make this world a greener and healthier place to live and work. I salute your energy levels I salute your ethical approach to modern day living and I salute your indefatigably in eradicating our ozone depletions but I cannot and will not forgive the Lycra because it sends out a wrong message to our kids.

I’d get a different make if it keeps arriving with the same issues. Where did you buy it?
I bought my Bombtrack Arise ( Single speed cycle cross) from Wiggle, and I’ve had it 2 years, arrived perfect, I’ve had the wheels on and off to try the it diffferent tyres, and the wheels are still true, never had a service, never had a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.