Calling Austin based blues!

unlikelyfan19

I know there are a few of you guys, (I am looking at your VinceYoungisaBlue).

My wife and I have decided to make the move to Austin recently. Can't do Arkansas anymore, miserable.

She is a Registered Nurse, having done a residency + 3 years at Vanderbilt's CVICU clinic in Nashville. For anyone in the medical field or just know about hospitcals in Austin, what hospitals might my wife want to start looking towards?
Are there any other Heart Specific Clinics she might want to look at?
As for me, I worked in retail management for 3 years (Anthropologie). Intermediate level photographer and videographer/editor. More recently though I have been working in Learning Management Systems/Educational Resources. Not developing but more on the implementation and support side of things. Any suggestions and ideas you might have will be well appreciated, thanks before-hand!

des hardi said:
austin blue is another... good luck mate!

Cheers, tough to find work right now, I know you guys across the pond understand too right now. I figured I might as well ask the group of people I listen to everyday! Worth a shot.

I'm moving to Austin in a couple weeks!

Are there any good sports bars in Austin that are "soccer friendly" or a good pub? Would be cool to get together with fellow Blues to watch some of the matches.

Random thread bump.

Anyone been to Austin?
Looking at going to nashville next year and doing a few days in Austin too.
Is it a good place to visit for a group of 40 year old guys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.