Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

Looks like about 32k at the SOL again today - can we keep him for championship if we go up please!!!!
I would like us to send more of the promising kids in our Academy to you, it appears that they are being well looked after and most importantly being played at a good club. I really hope you get promoted this year and get back to the Premier League where you belong.

I would like us to send more of the promising kids in our Academy to you, it appears that they are being well looked after and most importantly being played at a good club. I really hope you get promoted this year and get back to the Premier League where you belong.

Cheers mate

and yes please. Callum can bring Rory Delap with him next season

Haha meant Liam, oops!

although it is his middle name ‍♂️
That would be interesting. If it did happen, and he had the same impact as Doyle, that’d be something but I don’t know if they’d trust a kid to lead the line and especially when fighting for promotion

Callum had a shocker last night going off reports.

Constantly pulled out of position and didn't deal with crosses into the box.

He is going through a tough patch,and might need a break.This is all part of the loan experience though and,being the character he is,he will come out stronger for such a period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.