Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

Not really, it was an absolute shithouse tackle, luckily it looks like Lewis saw it coming or that could have been a season ending injury. How Callum got away without a sending off is unbelievable - hopefully it’s a lesson learned for him.

Dont be soft....just a bit of old school.

Awesome to hear.

Easy to forget he's younger than many we have kept in the EDS.
He’s learning fast, he brings it out from the back 12/15 times a game. His decision making just keeps improving
The other key thing is his attitude. He’s very determined and committed. We love the kid - he gives it everything every game

He’s learning fast, he brings it out from the back 12/15 times a game. His decision making just keeps improving
The other key thing is his attitude. He’s very determined and committed. We love the kid - he gives it everything every game
Its why he was deemed ready for such a huge move at 17 yrs old......the kid is a natural leader and winner - he wont fail because of his attitude and will to succeed that's for sure.His physicality is immense,never an issue,and so its great to learn his technical ability is improving too.

I think we can safely say our clubs got this loan right! :-)

Said it before, if they go up I’d love him to stay for a season in the championship and also loan Bazunu there as Pompey don’t look like making it up at the present moment.

Maybe even send a couple of others there for the year such as Rogers or Fiorini.

Said it before, if they go up I’d love him to stay for a season in the championship and also loan Bazunu there as Pompey don’t look like making it up at the present moment.

Maybe even send a couple of others there for the year such as Rogers or Fiorini.
I think if we sent three players to one club we would be accused of ruining that division!

Not a great first half so far,he has looked a bit shakey and slow to react,and also a tad cumbersome.He's a big powerful lad,but he just has to be careful his continued growth doesn't impact his mobility.

Sunderland are 2 down and Bolton are playing the much better football.The 1st goal came from an Edersonesque kick,from our boy Trafford,that bounced once,over Doyles head,and the striker lobbed it over an advancing keeper.
The 2nd was from a low cross that Doyle couldn't prevent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.