Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

Starts today vs Doncaster live on sky sports now
....and the tables have turned, the quality between Sunderland and Donny isn't much different to Sunderland and Arsenal.....not that the opposition is any indication to a players ability.
Having watched both, he looks OK, nothing more...and if he was a Sunderland player, there certainly wouldn't be posts on here bigging him up or saying we should be looking at him.

He's an absolute unit for 18 years old.

One of the best loans we've done in ages. His progress has established him as the best young defender at the club.

Harwood Bellis is struggling to get into Anderlecht's side at the minute.

Two Sunderland fans at work are still loving him.

Disappointing for THB as he looked a really promising player in his brief appearances in the first team, certainly better than Garcia and it looked a great loan to play under VK, so he really must be struggling as Vinny wouldn't fuck us over on a loan player otherwise, hopefully, he is just struggling being away from home etc.

and if he was a Sunderland player, there certainly wouldn't be posts on here bigging him up or saying we should be looking at him.
that’s such a daft thing to say, for one we could well be, one of the best young talents in England and a unique profile, but also he’s not a Sunderland player, he’s a city player

he had a very very good game last night
I watched the 2nd half. Wednesday had 2 hulking vet strikers up front. By the last 15 mins both had drifted away from attacking the right channel where CD waited and were camped on their attacking left. ha

He's a butt-slapper, upbeat, clapping his teammates' good decisions and play, kinda like Ruben Dias. His body type worries me, but he's got toolz and brainz. I watched him a few times early in the season - they seemed to have coached spraying hollywood balls outta him and he plays much simpler now - decisive and conservative. Looks better on him. Still can zing it, but picks his spots better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.