Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

FantasyIreland

Brilliant 12 month loan for the kid.

He's a very talented,physically imposing yet cultured,centre back if you aren't aware.

I am confident he'll go far in the game,looking forward to keeping an eye on him.
------------------------------------------

**Edit (as title change and forum move)

Loaned to Sunderland,it would be great if people cold update with his performances,cheers

Last edited:
Brilliant 12 month loan for the kid.

He's a very talented,physically imposing yet cultured,centre back if you aren't aware.

I am confident he'll go far in the game,looking forward to keeping an eye on him.
Cheers for this mate. Been busy with work so I haven’t been able to keep up with things.

Will be interesting to see how things turn out for him. Quick, strong and an eye for a pass as well.

Surprised that this lad has gone out on loan at such a young age. Didn't he just get promoted to the EDS mid-way through the season?

Surprised that this lad has gone out on loan at such a young age. Didn't he just get promoted to the EDS mid-way through the season?
He's way beyond his years both in his approach to the game and his ability.He has a genuine presence and he is a natural leader.

A huge step up at this stage,but the club clearly believe he can handle it,and for what its worth i definitely agree.

The bits I have seen of him he looks a cracking player and, in particular, very confident bringing the ball out of the defence and very progressive in his passing.

If there is a reservation, as an outsider looking in, I can imagine Sunderland being a tough place to play if things start to go wrong.

As he seems highly rated, does this suggest a slight shift in policy by loaning these young lads out to get first team experience?

The bits I have seen of him he looks a cracking player and, in particular, very confident bringing the ball out of the defence and very progressive in his passing.

If there is a reservation, as an outsider looking in, I can imagine Sunderland being a tough place to play if things start to go wrong.

As he seems highly rated, does this suggest a slight shift in policy by loaning these young lads out to get first team experience?
I don’t think it’s a change of policy, just that the loan has to be right for the player.

THB, who is also highly-rated by City, spent the second half of last season at Blackburn.

Phil Foden didn’t go out on loan because he is an exceptional talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.