Camel gob tweets

Pity he didn't have that attitude at the Swamp - he surrendered pitifully that day, and should be fucking ashamed of himself. What a wanker, and any decent Rag fan will see right through it.

citytill1die84 said:
They will be all up for this cup tie and our players can't go into the game thinking its gunna be easy because it won't be.

There is no way their players will be up for it after that game and the form we have been in all season.

SamTheGuru said:
citytill1die84 said:
They will be all up for this cup tie and our players can't go into the game thinking its gunna be easy because it won't be.

There is no way their players will be up for it after that game and the form we have been in all season.

Their players won't be up for it? Are u for real? It's a derby game and we ain't gunna win them all 6-1. Your basically saying they won't turn up and we are guaranteed to win wrong attitude to have. We are better than the rags but anything can happen.

Are you kidding? I believe we have every right to be optimistic going into the FA cup game they are the worst rag team in a long long time, it may not be 6-1 but I do think it'll be a win for the blue boys by atleast 2 clear goals

citytill1die84 said:
SamTheGuru said:
citytill1die84 said:

Their players won't be up for it? Are u for real? It's a derby game and we ain't gunna win them all 6-1. Your basically saying they won't turn up and we are guaranteed to win wrong attitude to have. We are better than the rags but anything can happen.

No. Why are you putting words in my mouth? Where did I say we will win 6-1, where did I say we were guaranteed to win? Don't be a twat. So soon after the 6-1 and the form we have been in this season, this is the last game in the world they would have wanted so early on in the competition....

Remember rooney tweeted just before the game that he couldnt wait, remember the week before the game all of em came out saying they had played their big games, played the big teams, city werent real rivals, they were gonna put the upstarts in their place etc etc etc.

This is typical rags and typical press their whole world revolves around the ethos that if you say something enough it must be true, rio is not finished as a top class defender, cleverly and wellbeck are great talents, phil jones is a world class signing and over and over, but as rhe saying goes you can fool all of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time and their bluster just shows we are in their heads and they are trying to convince themselves but cant.

SamTheGuru said:
citytill1die84 said:

they'll be up for it without a doubt. whether they'll be up to it is another question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.