Camera up bum next week.

mick10 said:
Had the anal one which I found uncomfortable and slightly embarrassing, especially when he asked me to push to help removal ( I thought I'd passed a motion!!!) Got one into the bladder through my tool. That was pants to say the least and it stung!! But to say it was painful would be wrong, more, uncomfortable physically and mentally. It will be ok and good luck. Relllllax.
OK thanks.

mick10 said:
Had the anal one which I found uncomfortable and slightly embarrassing, especially when he asked me to push to help removal ( I thought I'd passed a motion!!!) Got one into the bladder through my tool. That was pants to say the least and it stung!! But to say it was painful would be wrong, more, uncomfortable physically and mentally. It will be ok and good luck. Relllllax.

Not sure I'd like one up my japs eye. I remember waking up in hospital once with a catheter attached and thinking 'how the fuck did they get that up there' my second thought was 'thank fuck I was asleep when they did it'
Having it taken out was a weird experience. Not unpleasant, just very strange.

xgorton said:
toby said:
Can't anyone take you home ? They normally like someone with you
It must be bad if you need someone with you ?

Its because of the anaesthetic you need someone, I dont remember the procedure at all

I didnt feel a thing

night before is fun though, shitting liquid

xgorton said:
toby said:

No some people just feel woozy after it really is nothing. I know I was quite stressed beforehand but it really was nothing in the end .

stony said:
I had the full camera spit roast and it wasn't pleasant. The one down the throat was worse than the one up the arse.
Neither experience is one I will remember fondly, but it wasn't as bad as you think it might be.
Just make sure your bowels are properly excavated, otherwise you will have to do it again.
The worst part of the whole procedure is definitely the night before. You have to drink clean prep until it comes out of your arse. An apt and accurate description.
I hope they washed the camera after sticking it up your arse before putting it down your throat
I remember your clean prep thread, was a gudden that one

nimrod said:
xgorton said:
toby said:

Its because of the anaesthetic you need someone, I dont remember the procedure at all

I didnt feel a thing

Sent me some liquid stuff with my appointment letter,told me take it 2 hour's before.Should be fun on the bus then.

xgorton said:
nimrod said:
xgorton said:

I didnt feel a thing

Sent me some liquid stuff with my appointment letter,told me take it 2 hour's before.Should be fun on the bus then.

you sure it says 2 and not 12 hours ?

nimrod said:
xgorton said:
nimrod said:

I didnt feel a thing

you sure it says 2 and not 12 hours ?
Need to check letter tomorrow but I think it was only 2,must be powerful stuff.

I had the camera up my nose down into my lung whilst high as a kite on the stuff they give you. I found it totally bizarre watching on a screen the insides of my body and organs. I was buzzing seeing it, once I got it in my head what was actually going on.

Got dropped at my local straight after. Two pints later I was carried into a taxi and from taxi to couch........ wowser, fuck knows what drugs they give me but having a machine put up my snout didn't bother me.

Machine up my arse? Rather you than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.