Camera up bum next week.

I read the thread title as Cameron up bum next week!

Them fuckin' Tories, what next I thought!!

xgorton said:
Does it hurt anyone had this done.
Yeah had it done in May this year .
The worst part was taking this horrible stuff that made u shit .
Spent most of the night on the toilet .
The camera part was easier than the emptying your bowels .
Luckily for me everything was ok ,

stony said:
I had the full camera spit roast and it wasn't pleasant. The one down the throat was worse than the one up the arse.
Neither experience is one I will remember fondly, but it wasn't as bad as you think it might be.
Just make sure your bowels are properly excavated, otherwise you will have to do it again.
The worst part of the whole procedure is definitely the night before. You have to drink clean prep until it comes out of your arse. An apt and accurate description.
That clean prep was awful stuff .
Bloody hell it was making me sick .
The worst evening and morning I can remember taking that stuff .

I will never forget that food program you had to follow .
No fruit or veg .
No milk
No eggs
No chocolate
You can't have any of those things for 4 days .

I had this done 4 months ago in the cabins at belle vue bingo car park near showcase cinema. The only uncomfortable thing for me was the air fired up for the camera moving up, unbelievable pain when the camera has reached the end, felt like someone punch me in the stomach from up my arse.There may be some diet or fluid restrictions before your colonoscopy, but this will vary according to your doctor's instructions. You may be asked to limit or eliminate solid foods for a few days before the test. You will also be asked to take laxatives by mouth to clean out the colon.

Along with the dietary changes, your bowel must be further cleansed in order for colonoscopy to be successful. You will Self-administrate an enema at home before the procedure. Try to hold the enema solution for at least 5 minutes before releasing it.

You will probably be given pain medication and a mild sedative to keep you comfortable and to help you relax during the examination.

You will need to remain at the hospital or medical centre for 10 or 20 mins they offer you a brew while you fart all the wind out they pumped into you.

Make sure you arrange for someone to drive you home after a colonoscopy. Because you receive sedating medication during the procedure, it is unsafe for you to drive or operate machinery for about eight hours after the procedure.

It's not all that bad, if you have piles they will just use sucking machine and put a small band on them, no biggy.
Hope you get the all clear like i did, then you'll feel it was well worth it.
good luck...

You can watch it all on the TV in front of you.

Dont be embarrassed to fart in front of the nurses they hear it all the time. If you hold it in that's what gives you stomach ache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.