Cam Humphreys(signs permanently for Zulte Waregem)

no one seems to talk about this player, but he's gotta be one of the most talented young players in england for his age

Well done Cameron. For a 16 year old tossed in against one of the worlds best attacks, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Speaking of talent in this position, we also have Tosin in the under 18's, who I think is even more talented than Humphreys, and also Kigbu coming through and I think the same age as Humphreys. We will be spoilt for riches in the future.

Well done, Cameron.

Did himself proud today and will undoubtably learn a lot from the experience, which is the most important thing for a 16 year old.

Other good thing is that I'm sure that from now on there will be even more scouts from English teams at City reserve games, and they would definitely have a look in Humphreys as despite his youth policy so far at City, Pellegrini can clearly see and introduce big talents to top tier football. So hopefully a good loan in a few years can help him too etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.