Campaign To get McCarthy banned

banbury_blue

The arsehole of the country wishing I wasn't here
david.bernstein@thefa.com

I think all proper, and true football fans should email the head of the Football Association and insist that James McCarthy of local provincial side Wigan Athletic be banned forthwith for his henious behavior in yesterdays English Premier League encounter against the world famous and rightful title contenders Manchester United.

Not only did he cowardly throw his head in the way of 'The White Pele' Wayne Rooneys failing right elbow when nowhere near the ball early in the encounter, he also tried to get sully Paul Scholes reptutation for being a crisp tackler of the ball by placing his legs in the way when the ginger ball winning mastro was attempting to play the ball.

Although Mr McCarthy did try and redeem his actions by shooting straight at the ageless goalkeeping great Edwin Van Der Sar when easier to score, This type of attitude sums up everything that is wrong with football in this day and age and the FA have to act fast, and strongly to ensure that no others try and follow in this yellow bellied approach to damaging the reptutation and ability of Manchester United to maintain their rightful status of the worlds greatest football team

Please join in this worthwhile campaign

;-)

this mccarthy twat is getting out of control. almost every game now he is causing havoc by standing around getting elbowed in the side of the head. if they didn't do michael brown last season against liverpool though, they won't do this wigan thug.

i'm with you mate, the knobs calling for a rooney ban on the other thread need to take off their blue-tinted specs. shitbags all of them.

conormcfc said:
Take away the wink at the bottom and you'll reel them in.

I've been thinking about this and its clearly Clattenburg bias towards the home team.

EDIT: PMSL at the whole of this thread: -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/rooney-elbow-322216/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/rooney-elbow-322216/</a>

And another thing I noticed was the way the spineless PieEater never hit the deck, à la Damien Duff, after he attempted to smash his head into FatScouseGit's innocuous trailing arm. 'Twas a dead giveaway that the whole thing was simulation.

Rooney, now McCarthy, who are emailing Bernstein to get banned next?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.