Campaign to get the FA Cup back on the BBC.

Anything to get Tyldesley off our screens more (or should I say, out of our ears?).

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
We should have a game broadcast that is exactly what you would hear if you were at the match - visuals, noise of the crowd and FA else! No pundits insulting yer intelligence with gobshite comments, let the football do the talking. Let's face it, most of these footballers might well have played at a higher level but when it comes to talking about the game we are as good if not better. It's another way of wasting licence payers' money on the BBC to have shitehawks like Shearer, and advertisers' money on ITV listenin' to the Baggies' Bullshitter.
Would be nice, sometimes I get it by accident when my program has audio errors and I love it.

The bbc used to show a hell of a lot more football than it does now. I remember when they used to show the FA Cup and the Uefa Cup along with the MOTD which used to be class. Now it seems they have wasted there money on the F1 from ITV but the coverage is brilliant same with the MotoGP but the F1 cost a arm and a leg. So it meant fuck all money for other sports. Even the horse racing they hardly ever show live horse racing anymore. All they have now is the Grand National and Royal Ascot. I would guess when the next rights for the FA Cup come back up and the England games there will be a bidding war for it. With ESPN and ITV again going head to head with SKY and BBC and I think Sky and BBC will get it because of the Sky 3d thing they could show England in 3d and the FA Cup games in 3d its the next step.

The BBC are on a financial restructuring drive. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the premier league highlights too so we get 3 years of 10 second highlights on ITV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.