Campbell Leaves Macc !!

So for all the whinging about black people not getting a sniff at managerial level,he decides to fuck off after eight months.
He managed a few months more than Mr Scholes at Oldham..or are you saying Campbell should have been so grateful at getting a managerial role he should have stuck it out regardless?

Lasted about 8 months longer than I thought he would tbf to him, although there was no football for 3 of those.

Did better than I expected and changed my view of him as a person to a degree in the process. Macc have started the season ok but if they are in financial hardship then the likelihood is a season of struggle with little prospect of reinforcements. Hes entitled to walk away from that if he chooses.

So for all the whinging about black people not getting a sniff at managerial level,he decides to fuck off after eight months.

You don't have a clue why he's left yet so here's an idea, why don't you keep his race out of it? He's a weird bloke but he was right to point out that it in a world where reprobates like Joey Barton could get a job with zero experience, ex-black players were rarely afforded the same opportunity. He also defied expectations and did a good job at Macclesfield.

The club hasn't been paying people's wages and currently faces a winding up petition. Sounds like shit conditions to work in. For all you know he's left by "mutual" consent because the club can't afford him and would like him to leave? It's an appalling take from you to be honest.

But he got an opportunity by moaning in the first place,not many unemployed people get that do they ?

The sooner he joins up with Boris the better

I very much doubt Macclesfield, a skint team at the bottom of the league, simply gave him a job based on his concerns around the lack of black/ethnic managers throughout the football league

I very much doubt Macclesfield, a skint team at the bottom of the league, simply gave him a job based on his concerns around the lack of black/ethnic managers throughout the football league

I ain't suggesting they did,but he appeared on tv on several occasions pleading his case,before landing that gig.

I don't care what his reasons were for doing it,but it worked,now we shall see if he gets one elsewhere,or like I say give Boris a ring,as he had come across to me as though being a politician would be right up his street as well

So don't turn these responses on the thread to me about race,which you are trying to do,I said he was a moaning **** and that's that,an opinion I'm entitled to have by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.