Campbell Leaves Macc !!

Maybe he will get a chance elsewhere now, deserves it after what he achieved at macc, they were well in the shit when he rocked up.

You don't have a clue why he's left yet so here's an idea, why don't you keep his race out of it? He's a weird bloke but he was right to point out that it in a world where reprobates like Joey Barton could get a job with zero experience, ex-black players were rarely afforded the same opportunity. He also defied expectations and did a good job at Macclesfield.

The club hasn't been paying people's wages and currently faces a winding up petition. Sounds like shit conditions to work in. For all you know he's left by "mutual" consent because the club can't afford him and would like him to leave? It's an appalling take from you to be honest.
I wasn`t the person who brought race into the equation ... he did on numerous occasions so wind yer fucking neck in.

Moans and whinges and goes below the belt playing the racism card and then quits on people who give him the opportunity showing a complete lack of loyalty, gratitude and respect in the process.
As I`ve said before ... he was the one who continually brought the racism card to the table aimed at Club Chairmen ... along with other whinging twats like Paul Parker and Paul "The Governor" Ince !!

I wasn`t the person who brought race into the equation ... he did on numerous occasions so wind yer fucking neck in.

You're hilarious. You literally started the thread and intimated he should have stuck with his job because he's a black man that should be grateful for the opportunity to work in his chosen field. You didn't even talk about the circumstances in which he'd left the role. I doubt anyone on this forum would want to continue in a role where colleagues were routinely not having their wages paid. No, but Sol Campbell should suck it up and stick it out because he has previously complained about not having a job.

You're hilarious. You literally started the thread and intimated he should have stuck with his job because he's a black man that should be grateful for the opportunity to work in his chosen field. You didn't even talk about the circumstances in which he'd left the role. I doubt anyone on this forum would want to continue in a role where colleagues were routinely not having their wages paid. No, but Sol Campbell should suck it up and stick it out because he has previously complained about not having a job.
When I started the thread it had been on line for only 3 minutes with NO mention as to why he had quit.
This guy has been the main instigator of Chairmen supposedly using the colour card as reasons as to why he had been overlooked previously.NO it had fuck all to do with with colour Sol,it was to do with your credentials.
Having been given a job and not having the balls to see it out, I`m merely pointing out that for all the use of his racist remarks previously he should have known well in advance as to the reasons why Macc have had problems for a few years financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.