Campbell Leaves Macc !!

Can you you point us in the direction of where that's supposed to have happened?

Campbell's statement:
"Macclesfield Town provided me with a great beginning in the managerial side of the game, as well as a fantastic learning curve which I am truly grateful for.

"I would like to thank all the players and staff for their support during my time at the Moss Rose and also all the loyal fans, whose belief at the end of last season ultimately played a tangible role in our success."

Macclesfiel'd statement:
Macclesfield Town can confirm that after eight months with the club and successfully leading us to League Two safety last season, we have mutually agreed to part ways with manager Sol Campbell.

This has been conducted in the most amicable of ways and there has been total transparency between the club and Sol regarding the challenges which face lower league clubs such as Macclesfield Town.

We have a very competitive squad in place, as demonstrated by our opening games of the new season and this certainly bodes well for the future.

Sol's passion, drive and football knowledge will always be remembered at the Moss Rose with fondness.

easy to talk the talk, walk the walk instead.

I think he’s done well to keep Macc in the league. Terrible problems off the field, players wages not being paid. I hope he gets another chance at a club with more resources. I wish him well

He did better than anyone expected,myself included.

I suspect the club being in a shambolic state is the predominant reason for his departure.His relative 'success' and experience will soon see him in new employment.

I doubt it.
Any club chairman will see an ego that runs away when things get tough.

When I started the thread it had been on line for only 3 minutes with NO mention as to why he had quit.
This guy has been the main instigator of Chairmen supposedly using the colour card as reasons as to why he had been overlooked previously.NO it had fuck all to do with with colour Sol,it was to do with your credentials.
Having been given a job and not having the balls to see it out, I`m merely pointing out that for all the use of his racist remarks previously he should have known well in advance as to the reasons why Macc have had problems for a few years financially.
So you posted and brought up his race within three minutes. Clearly the very mention of Sol Campbell triggers you. It's almost as if you're a...oh won't say it.

So you posted and brought up his race within three minutes. Clearly the very mention of Sol Campbell triggers you. It's almost as if you're a...oh won't say it.
Sol Campbell has spent more fucking time whinging about the lack of black Managers than fucking Dave Whelan bleating about his fucking broken leg !!!
Sol Campbell ! ??
Cant stand the arrogant twat and its fuck all to do with his colour so you can remove that ridiculous notion from the tiny cells that are between both ear holes.

Sol Campbell has spent more fucking time whinging about the lack of black Managers than fucking Dave Whelan bleating about his fucking broken leg !!!
Sol Campbell ! ??
Cant stand the arrogant twat and its fuck all to do with his colour so you can remove that ridiculous notion from the tiny cells that are between both ear holes.

You're very hung up on this. Just to refresh you...sol campbell left an organisation today that can't pay it's staff, having done a very good job. You're discussing the "race card". You look like a racist twat. I suspect that's because you are one.

You're very hung up on this. Just to refresh you...sol campbell left an organisation today that can't pay it's staff, having done a very good job. You're discussing the "race card". You look like a racist twat. I suspect that's because you are one.
I`m hung up on this ??
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You`re the one who`s stalking me mate.
AND I WILL ASK YOU TO EITHER APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ME A RACIST OR HAVE THE DECENCY TO REMOVE THE LAST POST !!! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME FROM ADAM !!
You just can`t drop the subject and the number of other posters who are showing you are completely wrong,speaks volumes.
No doubt you`ll want the last word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.