Campbell Leaves Macc !!

I`m hung up on this ??
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You`re the one who`s stalking me mate.
AND I WILL ASK YOU TO EITHER APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ME A RACIST OR HAVE THE DECENCY TO REMOVE THE LAST POST !!! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME FROM ADAM !!
You just can`t drop the subject and the number of other posters who are showing you are completely wrong,speaks volumes.
No doubt you`ll want the last word.
But you are. You just don't fully understand what racism is. As if I'm going to apologise to you. You saw Sol Campbell had left his job (that he did really well) in totally amicable circumstances and then started a thread with that ridiculous tirade. You've had nearly a whole day to amend it since further facts came to light. I see you're still attacking him even though he's done nothing wrong in this situation. Still not a word about the terrible management of Macclesfield Football Club or the fact some twat hasn't been paying people's wages. For enough mate, you carry on being upset about Sol Campbell's previous missteps.

You're very hung up on this. Just to refresh you...sol campbell left an organisation today that can't pay it's staff, having done a very good job. You're discussing the "race card". You look like a racist twat. I suspect that's because you are one.
You're out of order to accuse oakie as a racist. I read his opening post and I didn't read into what you obviously did. I haven't met him(plenty have off here have) personally but he seems a sound guy to me.

I think you should be decent and offer an apology mate.

You're out of order to accuse oakie as a racist. I read his opening post and I didn't read into what you obviously did. I haven't met him(plenty have off here have) personally but he seems a sound guy to me.

No I'm good thanks.

Thanks BBR.
Anyone who knows me will tell you the last thing I am is racist.
It boils my piss when the likes of Campbell,Ince and Ian Wtight and the likes constantly complain about black people not being given a chance to manage.Ermmmm those have yet to show anyone any credentials,thats the reason they don`t get recognised.Charlton and West Brom had two wonderful black managers who moved on to other clubs.Did they fail ? If they did it was fuck all to do with their skin colour.
However,for all the bitching that Campbell has done previously,he jacks it in.
He was very aware before he took the job on at Macc,of the serious financial problems they had.He did a very good job of keeping them in the Football League but IMO he aint helped himself.
As for the other Muppet ref my racist card ... well.Seeing that I have openly supported on this very forum the wonderful work that our very own Raheem has done to help try and rid of racism within the game.My love of Yaya (well until the Birthday Cake fracas),Micah Richards and even dare I say it ... Richard Edgehill. ;)
I was right though.He did want the last word. ;)

Thanks BBR.
Anyone who knows me will tell you the last thing I am is racist.
It boils my piss when the likes of Campbell,Ince and Ian Wtight and the likes constantly complain about black people not being given a chance to manage.Ermmmm those have yet to show anyone any credentials,thats the reason they don`t get recognised.Charlton and West Brom had two wonderful black managers who moved on to other clubs.Did they fail ? If they did it was fuck all to do with their skin colour.
However,for all the bitching that Campbell has done previously,he jacks it in.
He was very aware before he took the job on at Macc,of the serious financial problems they had.He did a very good job of keeping them in the Football League but IMO he aint helped himself.
As for the other Muppet ref my racist card ... well.Seeing that I have openly supported on this very forum the wonderful work that our very own Raheem has done to help try and rid of racism within the game.My love of Yaya (well until the Birthday Cake fracas),Micah Richards and even dare I say it ... Richard Edgehill. ;)
I was right though.He did want the last word. ;)
You're welcome mate.

BBR. BlueBoonRisin'?: /

I wouldn't worry mate, I believe you're not racist. Have you had too many pints of the black stuff though, or just a sausage fingers typo?

Oops, I better clear that up and say pints of coloured Guinness before any hissy fit melts accuse me too; )

You're welcome mate.

BBR. BlueBoonRisin'?: /

I wouldn't worry mate, I believe you're not racist. Have you had too many pints of the black stuff though, or just a sausage fingers typo?

Oops, I better clear that up and say pints of coloured Guinness before any hissy fit melts accuse me too; )
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ref the Guinness remark.
No mate Guinness night is later tonight (Friday) and yes a big typo error.
Cheers Oakie.

Did better than I expected and changed my view of him as a person to a degree in the process. Macc have started the season ok but if they are in financial hardship then the likelihood is a season of struggle with little prospect of reinforcements. Hes entitled to walk away from that if he chooses.
Exactly.

1) I don’t know oakie but think he’s a very good poster and from my limited knowledge do not believe him to be a racist
2) Sol has acted like a bell end in the past but I must say he’s done a great job at Macclesfield and deserves another post
3) From past experience, sometimes you can post things in good faith however depending on how people read it, it can come across in a number of different ways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.