Campbell Leaves Macc !!

Sol has done a fantastic job. And done the right Thing in leaving. The owner is a disgrace and Sol hasnt been paid since April. Whilst he doesn’t need the money it’s the principle. Shame but Macc are in serious trouble with the prick they have as chairman making it worse and worse. And whilst i have no idea if there is racism or not - he was no worse a footballer than Gerrard/Lampard (and certainly better than Barton) but he had to start at the bottom unlike those. Makes you wonder why

Saw him in an interview about his career recently, moaning about not being selected for the Balon d’Or as he thought he was one of the best players in the world and definitely the best defender.

At the time Ashley Cole and Cannavaro were playing as defenders, and Zidane Kaka Rivaldo Ronaldinho Ronaldo etc. were playing.

He did a pretty good job keeping them in the football league last season. If Macc are in a real financial mess where employees wages are at risk then for me he's well within his rights to jump and look elsewhere. His time at Macc should be enough to get him another job at a club where there's more stability financially and his vision/ambitions could be met.

Like others have said, he does come across as a little bit strange, a bit like the former Leicester manager Nigel Pearson who incidently has struggled since his time at Leicester City. It'll be interesting where he goes from here and his next move will tell us alot about his ambition and drive to become a succesful manager. Personally, I wish him all the luck in the world. He was a quality player for England and he no doubt has a lot to offer youngsters in the game. More than can be said for Joey Barton who had no difficulty getting into managment despite being far stranger than Sol ever could be.

Saw him in an interview about his career recently, moaning about not being selected for the Balon d’Or as he thought he was one of the best players in the world and definitely the best defender.

At the time Ashley Cole and Cannavaro were playing as defenders, and Zidane Kaka Rivaldo Ronaldinho Ronaldo etc. were playing.

He's entitled to think that he should have been up there. It's just an opinion, something that many people have about all sorts of things. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that he's an idiot, weird or wrong for having such an opinion but having that opinion doesn't make me think any less or more of him. It's just an opinion so what your point is I don't know??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.