Camping

Lancet Fluke

It seems I'm in trouble with the missus. A few of her friends and their families are going away on a camping holiday and have invited us. I have said not a fucking chance. Not only do I not like any of them but why the fuck would I want to go camping?
Can someone please explain the appeal of camping to me? Why does anyone choose to go on hoilday in substantially worse living conditions than they enjoy at home? Bear in mind, I live in the middle of the countryside so any arguments about fresh air are a non-starter. Also, if I wanted to shit in a field (which I don't) I can just hop over my garden fence.

Lancet Fluke said:
It seems I'm in trouble with the missus. A few of her friends and their families are going away on a camping holiday and have invited us. I have said not a fucking chance. Not only do I not like any of them but why the fuck would I want to go camping?
Can someone please explain the appeal of camping to me? Why does anyone choose to go on hoilday in substantially worse living conditions than they enjoy at home? Bear in mind, I live in the middle of the countryside so any arguments about fresh air are a non-starter. Also, if I wanted to shit in a field (which I don't) I can just hop over my garden fence.
fuck all to do with camping
that's the reason not to be going

squirtyflower said:
Lancet Fluke said:
fuck all to do with camping
that's the reason not to be going
It is a factor but I wouldn't want to go camping with people I like either although I might grudgingly go and just whinge like a fucker all weekend if I particularly liked them. What is the appeal of camping? I honestly don't get it.

_42654623_inman_bbcpicgal4.jpg

I'm with you on this one totally!

No idea why anyone would choose to do it unless it was a must.

It's just something different isn't it.

You should go, you might be surprised and end up having a good time.

I find that sometimes when you're really against doing something, and then go ahead and do it, then it's not as bad as you anticipated.

Personally, I like to go camping for a weekend, but 2 or 3 nights is enough. If the weather is shit, then camping is shit, getting mud everywhere, everything being wet and it being cold in the tent, lumpy floor etc.

However, if the weather is good, then having a BBQ and getting leathered under the stars is good fun.

Go and you never know, a couple of her milfy mates might just fancy playing with your gin-gan-goolies ;-)

rickmcfc said:
Because its nice to unwind, relax and feel close to nature.

Very much this, it's great to unwind, get away from the hustle and bustle in some lovely locations, get a bit of a fire going, some tinnies (or even some pancakes) and just drift along, but I have to admit though, the company is very important here, so can understand you not being so keen on that score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.