Can anyone confirm

Gina

we have got anyone representing us over in italy and that we have spoken to kaka and his agent?

I'm slightly confused due to his dad coming over here and ppl saying cook is back in the uk?

Svennis you seem to be very clued up!

I really don't know.

I imagine that Cook is in Manchester. I would be surprised if someone like Joorabchin or one of the Sheikhs delegates weren't still out there staying in contact. We seem to be handling this very impressively. One of the reasons, other than the astronomical money, that we got so far in negotiations is that Galliani and Berlosconi have been impressed in the professional manner the negotiations have been conducted. Dealing directly with them, rather than going to Kaka. This is largely why Chelsea and Madrid have failed in the past.

Everything is set Gina..don´t worry

Kakas dad and advisor have been in Abu Dhabi rather often the last three months, kaka and his dad have met Sheikh Mansour himself twice.
Milan top brass was in Dubai just weeks ago.

svennis pennis said:
I really don't know.

I imagine that Cook is in Manchester. I would be surprised if someone like Joorabchin or one of the Sheikhs delegates weren't still out there staying in contact. We seem to be handling this very impressively. One of the reasons, other than the astronomical money, that we got so far in negotiations is that Galliani and Berlosconi have been impressed in the professional manner the negotiations have been conducted. Dealing directly with them, rather than going to Kaka. This is largely why Chelsea and Madrid have failed in the past.

this is what i have been saying for a while, our owners know excatly how to do buisness

I think Arab business men have a certain 'auora' about them,which comes across as professional and calm.

£107m is absolutely nothing to them.they probably cant see what all the fuss is about!!

Kakas dad and advisor have been in Abu Dhabi rather often the last three months, kaka and his dad have met Sheikh Mansour himself twice.

Your source?

mcfc22 said:

Your source?

This is FACT!

Don't worry about where Cooke is, we have plenty of other things to do and cannot afford to let those slip on the back of one deal!

Ajay said:
mcfc22 said:

Your source?

This is FACT!

Don't worry about where Cooke is, we have plenty of other things to do and cannot afford to let those slip on the back of one deal!

God this is exciting!!

Ajay said:
mcfc22 said:

Your source?

This is FACT!

any rumours in the De Rossi deal Ajay?

are we any closer to signing De Jong?

what about Stan Collymore saying we were going to sing 2 players from the big 4?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.