can anyone help with a question about tickets?

depps

i am travelling to manchester tomorrow to visit a friend who has recently moved over from ireland and was hoping to take in the city wigan game on saturday. although ive been a city fan for years this will be my first game...shameful i know...and i didnt know about all this accescard stuff and was just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to arrange to pick up the accescard and extra tickets from the ticket office on the day of the game instead of recieving them over the post if i book online?? or if that cant be done is it at all possible to buy tickets direct from the ticket office on matchday?

depps said:
i am travelling to manchester tomorrow to visit a friend who has recently moved over from ireland and was hoping to take in the city wigan game on saturday. although ive been a city fan for years this will be my first game...shameful i know...and i didnt know about all this accescard stuff and was just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to arrange to pick up the accescard and extra tickets from the ticket office on the day of the game instead of recieving them over the post if i book online?? or if that cant be done is it at all possible to buy tickets direct from the ticket office on matchday?

think u can buy direct from the ticket office but if not i reckon u can get an accesscard there and then anyway! just give them a ring and ask them, they a useless set of fuckwits

cheers mate...actually managed to find the ticket office opening times on the official site and it is open on matchdays so i think ill just give that a go....hopefully they'll hold off announcing that we've signed kaka till just before kick off otherwise the bloody game will prob sell out before i get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.