Can anyone recommend a good autobiography?

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
It doesn't really matter who the person is as long as the book is good. I've read some absolute belters over the years (Simon Day from The Fast Show went from a comfortable middle class background to borstal to addiction to a chance encounter with Vic & Bob) and want to read more.

I'll also look forwards to Joey Barton's book. Nothing is in the pipeline I understand but, let's face it, he's going to do one.

Sex and thugs, and rock and roll ( A year in Kings Cross 1963-1964 ) By Billy Thorpe, is a good read.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQodj0QZo-o[/youtube]

Frank Skinners is pretty good mate..
Ive also got Ray Krok's story (paperback) on how he turned Mcdonalds in to the business it is today..if you pm your address you can have it gratis!
Not sure it's an autobiography as such, but still a fascintating book never the less!!

As already said, Frank Skinners is quite funny, especially when he loses his virginity to a prostitute named Corky, coincidence?

Richard Harris, Oliver Reed and Orson Welles are all very good, although I can't remember whether they were biographys, but an entertaining read non the less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.