Can anyone recommend an IPTV service

Lost all my channels on Thursday. The provider has been communicating really well. They say we will have full service back shortly and will be getting full credit for down time. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile have a great app for my iPad so haven’t missed a beat yet.
Cheers, I'll be signing up soon. Might get a 24 hr pass first.

Cheers, I'll be signing up soon. Might get a 24 hr pass first.

Could I get a PM regarding best provider you find? Even with only 10 pages its hard to fathom whats going on and who to sign up with. Id also like to avoid signing up to VPN if poss but its not a deal breaker. Just wanna keep costs down.
Also...anyone else who's up and running now and had great communication with provider id love a PM for options. Finally gonna take the plunge (my stream yesterday looked like fuckin Minecraft it was so blocky). Ta very much Blues.

Quick Q: are these iptv able to watch on PC (Win 7) or just thru Firestick as thats only 2 options I have? Thanks

Could I get a PM regarding best provider you find? Even with only 10 pages its hard to fathom whats going on and who to sign up with. Id also like to avoid signing up to VPN if poss but its not a deal breaker. Just wanna keep costs down.
Also...anyone else who's up and running now and had great communication with provider id love a PM for options. Finally gonna take the plunge (my stream yesterday looked like fuckin Minecraft it was so blocky). Ta very much Blues.

Quick Q: are these iptv able to watch on PC (Win 7) or just thru Firestick as thats only 2 options I have? Thanks
Can’t help you on provider as it’s all still shaking out following the recent issues. Once it’s settled down I will PM with details, don’t want to give bad advice. Some of the best providers are not accepting new subscribers until they have migrated their databases.

But IPTV works fine on virtually any platform. Kodi is the most popular, which you can install on fire stick with a bit of fiddling about, but loads of tutorials on YouTube, same on PC, just download and install. Or you can use something as simple as VLC media player as it’s really just accessing a M3u file on a remote server which then directs you to the right IP address for the stream.

Mine has been up and down the past few days, definitely feels like the powers that be have had a big effect on it.

Did anyone use news-source? Any sign of that popping back up on another site? I’ve used for about 15 years with very few issues, be sad if they’ve gone.

Can’t help you on provider as it’s all still shaking out following the recent issues. Once it’s settled down I will PM with details, don’t want to give bad advice. Some of the best providers are not accepting new subscribers until they have migrated their databases.

But IPTV works fine on virtually any platform. Kodi is the most popular, which you can install on fire stick with a bit of fiddling about, but loads of tutorials on YouTube, same on PC, just download and install. Or you can use something as simple as VLC media player as it’s really just accessing a M3u file on a remote server which then directs you to the right IP address for the stream.

Thanks Blue. Most informative and understood. All of the above is well with my capabilities. Look forward to the PM when youve got the info. Have a good day.

Mine has been up and down the past few days, definitely feels like the powers that be have had a big effect on it.

Did anyone use news-source? Any sign of that popping back up on another site? I’ve used for about 15 years with very few issues, be sad if they’ve gone.

News Source has been spot on over the weekend, the ideal back up it seems

For those waiting for their service to resume, Now TV sports pass is £9.99 for a month - 11 Sky Sports channels including Football, Main Event, F1. Can watch it on Firestick, android boxes and games consoles.

News Source has been spot on over the weekend, the ideal back up it seems
I have news source and it seems fine, I’ve tried numerous times to get another account for my dad with them but never get a reply how do you contact them?

Still waiting for mine to be resurrected. 10 days now, and counting. The website of the seller is closed down...

And the mobile number I have for him is not responding to texts I've sent him. Not getting any delivery notifications, which I do from other text recipients. Have to say, I'm not expecting to get the service back from that source now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.