Can I go back to a specific page in a thread?

keith's curle

Is it possible to go to a specific page in a thread? In this case I want to go to the page in the UEFA FFP thread with the 'other PL clubs...' bit as mentioned in the title, but it's about 200 pages back. Do I have to do it the 3 pages or so at a time that the 'previous/next' option allows, or is there a shortcut?
I have a feeling I asked this in connection with something else (or maybe even did it) many years back but if it's possible to do I just can't figure it out and can't find it in this forum.
Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to go to a specific page in a thread? In this case I want to go to the page in the UEFA FFP thread with the 'other PL clubs...' bit as mentioned in the title, but it's about 200 pages back. Do I have to do it the 3 pages or so at a time that the 'previous/next' option allows, or is there a shortcut?
I have a feeling I asked this in connection with something else (or maybe even did it) many years back but if it's possible to do I just can't figure it out and can't find it in this forum.
Thanks in advance.
As above, just change the page number at the end of the web address to whatever page you need.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...ity-playing-in-europe-p-2581.339272/page-2581

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.