Can Leicester City win the title again ?

By january it'll us and the dippers and then everyone else. Im not sure why everyone on this forum is doubting us all of a sudden and suddenly leicester and chelsea are as good or better than us.

By january it'll us and the dippers and then everyone else. Im not sure why everyone on this forum is doubting us all of a sudden and suddenly leicester and chelsea are as good or better than us.
I like what Lampard is doing, I thought they'd be where united are by now, but 6 wins in a row since losing to liverpool is great, there are still some average performances but he's doing remarkably well for me, at least he's sticking with some of the younger lads, and they're building some momentum.

Honestly, it would almost be worth us not retaining it for a third year if it meant we got to see Leicester or Chelsea pip Liverpool to it. The outrage would be incredible
No it won't. :(

Fuck Leicester and Chelsea. I want us and us alone to win. If we don't, I couldn't care less about who does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.