Can Leicester City win the title again ?

If we lose today, I’d be delighted if they did. Not throwing the towel in, but should they win, once we’ve all had a taster of what we are about to receive from the fans and those assorted with Liverpool, along with the media (if they go on to win it) then any other outcome would be seen as highly desirable.

If we lose today, I’d be delighted if they did. Not throwing the towel in, but should they win, once we’ve all had a taster of what we are about to receive from the fans and those assorted with Liverpool, along with the media (if they go on to win it) then any other outcome would be seen as highly desirable.

I would rather a team managed by the Yorkshire ripper win it over Liverpool.

I can handle anyone winning the league but them.

If Everton, Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal, West Ham I would be delighted for them and say well done.

I have not added in spurs as they would be painful to. Nor the rags for obvious reasons.

I would rather a team managed by the Yorkshire ripper win it over Liverpool.

I can handle anyone winning the league but them.

If Everton, Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal, West Ham I would be delighted for them and say well done.

I have not added in spurs as they would be painful to. Nor the rags for obvious reasons.
Even if you’re not going, you better wear your coat this afternoon!

Very good side with no obvious weaknesses in that first eleven. Rodgers has done a good job there so far.
Had a tenner on them to finish top six before the season started at 5/1, slightly pissed I didn’t go top four now. Still, £60 plus one of rags, arse or spuds missing out can’t be bad.

At the beginning of the season, I considered the claims of Leicester and dismissed them. Too early, I thought, next year. But Rogers has them playing. Still don't think they have a deep enough squad yet.
I still can't understand why Liverpool sacked Rogers. As someone posted above, he must be a candidate for a top 4 big club. Merson says Arsenal should break the bank to get him, why not?

The year Leicester won the prem everyone else was terrible, except for spurs who were spurs
I don't see both us and Liverpool falling off a cliff

It is possible us falling off a cliff yet.

Uninspiring performances, injuries galore, potentially ending today in 4th place.

Let’s not forget, we also looked rather uninspired in 2015/16 and we were top of the league until the end of November.

Full of optimism, I know, however I don’t see Liverpool giving this one up so I think Leicester would fall short either way.

It would be incredible for their club after the tragedy it has endured. It is also well run with some great youth talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.