Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Rodgers has played a blinder, used his release clause and Arsenal links to negotiate a new deal on bigger wages, well played

Rodgers has played a blinder, used his release clause and Arsenal links to negotiate a new deal on bigger wages, well played
He certainly has played a blinder hasn't he. He is obviously a very smart person. Do you think his players will admire his power play & he will gain respect from them or will they be pissed off.

May have raised his wages later in the negotiations, but this renewal/extension has been under discussion for quite a time, certainly pre-Arsenal incompetence.

This is a turning point for Arsenal. Lost their way in the last ten years. But Kronke is now free of the Ukranian. Will strategy and goals change in favour of trophies or will profit still come first?
If profit prevails, no top manager should go there and they could do nothing for another decade.

If we don't I hope they do, anyone but the scouse knob heads would be fine by me. Can't stand the feral wankers.

When we beat them in the carling cup final, traveling back I stopped off at the services with my old man he was 67 at the time, the place was infested with them, a group of about 40 scouse twats tried kicking off with us. Since that day Ive hated the scummy Tw#ts more than the rags. Ive been to countless derbies and never had that kind of trouble with the rags, yeah they mouth off, but never had a bunch of them try and jump us. SCUM

He certainly has played a blinder hasn't he. He is obviously a very smart person. Do you think his players will admire his power play & he will gain respect from them or will they be pissed off.

Can’t imagine they’ll care too much, they’ve got a great manager signing an extension so good news for them. Not like any of the players wouldn’t have done the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.