Can somebody tell me why Neds not playing

mr t

He's not injured and I think he's a better defender than Boyata but the youngster now seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

I hope he's not on his way out.

Boyata has done well but mistakes are starting to creep in now and he needs taking out of the starting line up and given time to take stock. This should probably have happened before the 2nd leg vs the rags really. I was worried Dedryck was gonna get sent off yesterday and IMO Ned should have started

mr t said:
He's not injured and I think he's a better defender than Boyata but the youngster now seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Yes but only if you can tell me why Petrov lays on the right

Fookin Heather Mills would be better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1241971/Heather-Mills-Ill-dance-vegan-ice-skates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... kates.html</a>

spot on mate. ned is better than toure too.in fact bobby needs to show some balls and drop toure and boyata. in my opinion,kompany and lescott are miles ahead as centre halves,followed by ned. same with adebayor up front.its obvious we are better with carlos on his bill with two wide men supporting,as united have recently discovered with rooney, get the best out of your best player and that my freinds is carlos tevez. big decisions to be made now,is the gaffer up to it?

mr t said:

Because the way of bringing players through isn't dropping them as soon as a senior member is fit?

blue cigar said:
spot on mate. ned is better than toure too.in fact bobby needs to show some balls and drop toure and boyata. in my opinion,kompany and lescott are miles ahead as centre halves,followed by ned. same with adebayor up front.its obvious we are better with carlos on his bill with two wide men supporting,as united have recently discovered with rooney, get the best out of your best player and that my freinds is carlos tevez. big decisions to be made now,is the gaffer up to it?

It takes balls to keep playing Boyata, not to drop him.

sorry,i think ned is currently better than boyata and should be in now. it takes balls to admit you got it wrong and in my opinion,bobby has been picking the wrong man.

Yeah, it's an absolute fucking joke. Now that he's fit he should be in there at the back over a lad who has played less than 5 games and frankly at times looks like a bloody calamity waiting to happen. You'd think we were aiming for mid-table mediocrity not trying to push into the top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.