Can someone explain to me the Fair Play Financial rules?

He’s a billionaire, allegedly, although we have seen fuck all. He used to own City Airport and sold it for a few bob. Again, not many of them found their way into us. Having a tight-fisted billionaire is worse. It’s the hope that kills you,
I didn’t realise City used to own an airport. Being sponsored by Etihad, I suppose it made sense.

Simple.
Your owner is not allowed to do any of the following:
- Pump in huge amounts, practically equivalent to your entire revenues (Arsenal 98, Liverpool / Everton 60s)
- Anything beyond reasonable infrastructure spend, such as say buying a complete new stadium out if your pocket (Arsenal, Newton Heath 1920s)
- Spend "unfair" amounts designed to distort competition (Manure late 80s, Chelsea)
- Buy out the entire team of your city rivals out of your own pocket (Newton Heath, 1907)
- Buy your team out of bankruptcy (Manure 1930s)

Basically any mild version of the dubious, borderline unethical ways the top few "elite" clubs have bought their way to the top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.