Can someone fill me in on whats been going on?

The venom that is displayed on Bluemoon is sometimes beyond belief. Fine, you might not agree with someone but for God's sake grow up! Posting threats and the personal details of other people just shows crass stupidity!

its fucking ridiculous this stuff, ive seen the mods posting thread about all this and people have replied agreeing with them, then going off doing stupid things and completely forgetting what theyve just read.

How many times does one of the mods have to put these threads up, im not suprised why they are getting sick of it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
When i first joined this forum, it was sensible and you could have an opinion on things, this was only a month ago. Yet in the past week or so there seems to be a minority of posters who are ruining the good name of Bluemoon who are driving the forum into melt down. I know the majority on here are funny, well humoured and have good solid opinions on the things that are all about our club and would never put this forum in jeopardy but unfortunately its the minority who will be remembered if this forum is closed and not the good

In fairness mate,this forum has never been sensible,although in the past month since you joined,it has got more insane.
Not that I am implying that you are the reason for the decline - I put it down to the recent hot weather and the fact that beer and drugs are cheaper than ever.
The transfer forum has always been a scary place - I tend to plan my forays and escapes with military precision to avoid over-exposure to mad people.
Not that you don't get headcases off topic.
But I think you get a better class of headcase.

Couldn't agree more. The Transfer Forum is just a larger version of that Off Topic thread not long ago - insult the last poster (or words to that effect) but with more venom and hatred

BibbyBlue85 said:
When i first joined this forum, it was sensible and you could have an opinion on things, this was only a month ago. Yet in the past week or so there seems to be a minority of posters who are ruining the good name of Bluemoon who are driving the forum into melt down. I know the majority on here are funny, well humoured and have good solid opinions on the things that are all about our club and would never put this forum in jeopardy but unfortunately its the minority who will be remembered if this forum is closed and not the good

You should have been here when Ajay used to post regularly. Now that was a witch hunt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.