Can we abolish the Gen Football Forum & go back to 1 board?

If it keeps the fuckin idiots that are only interested in slagging every other club off away from the proper forum then, No.

The barca/arsenal thread last night was embarassing to read.

And while we're at it, can we have a 'facebook' room to keep all the internet 'fans' away an' all?

I like it. The threads in the main forum are pertinent to City and I don't have to wade through the myriad of threads that are not City related. Plus, is hardly difficult switching between different forums.

stonerblue said:
If it keeps the fuckin idiots that are only interested in slagging every other club off away from the proper forum then, No.

The barca/arsenal thread last night was embarassing to read.

And while we're at it, can we have a 'facebook' room to keep all the internet 'fans' away an' all?

Have a happy pill. :)

I can slag off the scum all i want now on this forum so please keep.

It's been a great success so far, those that want to read and discuss City go in the main forum, those who wish to discuss other teams and general football post in here, it has led to a reduction of "look at me threads" there also seems to be less arguments and more solid debate, and as someone else pointed out good threads are staying around a lot longer nowadays, rather than being deluged by 100's of threads about the Rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.