Can we achieve the unachievable?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Bill the Blue, 3 Dec 2019 at 11:41 PM.

1. Bill the Blue

Bill the Blue

Team supported:
    The only football team to come from Manchester!
    .. and win all our remaining Premier League games this season..?

The obvious answer is NO.. but in our 100 point season we won 18 on the spin.

There are 23 games left, get on a roll and could it be done..?

The balance, tempo and energy levels tonight were spot on against a solid Premier League team away from home.

Interviews with Gabby, Rodri, Bernardo and Pep tonight tells me we are rolling over for nobody..

We have a team of winners, we're not giving our title up without one hell of a fight..!

There wouldn't be enough wax in the Northern Hemisphere to produce the amount of candles required if we did it..!

2. mag

mag

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Yes. We. Can!

Robinho's Subbuteo likes this.
  3. RandomJ

RandomJ

Can we? Yes. Will we? No.

ws01 likes this.
  4. If Everton get a point tomorrow I’ll believe we’re back in it

5. oman0115

oman0115

Tomorrow is pivotal, if they drop points I expect them to panic.

cartmel blues likes this.
  6. Marvin

Marvin

Beat Utd and I might buy into it. The good thing is that at last there's light at the end if the injury tunnel and Zinchenko, Sane and Laporte are not far off. If we do go on a run then we should have the resources to keep it going.

7. DannyBoy2890

DannyBoy2890

There’s a lot of football left to be played.
    If we go under the radar and go about our business quietly and take each game as it comes who knows.
    I prefer us playing catch up, we’ve seen it in previous seasons where we’ve played with more freedom and less pressure.

dennishasdoneit likes this.
  8. Marvin

Marvin

If Ciy can go on a run then the moment when they stumble will be key. Since Laporte got injured I have not felt like City could win game after game but tonight was the old City. Utterly dominant.

9. Marvin

Marvin

I remember in the Aguero season we were wel clear and by March it had all turned around before turning again.

Maybe it will be Liverpool's turn to get some injuries. Salah is struggling. They have tough CL and FA Cup fixtures too

DannyBoy2890 likes this.
  10. On Saturday I thought about January when they beat us and we all came on here depressed as fuck. We went on to win every single game from that point on. Not saying we’ll do that but who knows.