Can we achieve the unachievable?

No way on Earth will we win every one of our remaining games.

But I think we are still in the title race despite being adrift presently.

They've got some tough away games: City Leicester Spurs Wolves Arsenal Everton... they’re just about doing enough at home each week, winning by a goal. The tougher away games will really test them!

If we’re within 5-7 points at the end of Jan I’d fancy us to win the league.

A few draws here and there, even just one defeat, before we give them a beating at our place, I think their arses will fall out!

We’ve just got to go on a good winning run now. But we won’t win 22 in a row.

The thing is, we won't win all our remaining games but neither will the dippers..

They are without 2 first teamers for tonight's Dipper Derby, Alisson and Fabinho, Everton are playing worse than shit and need a positive result from somewhere to placate their support and keep their manager in a job..

They played OK at Leicester,... you just never know tonight..

A draw leaves us 9 points behind, goes without saying we need to beat them at ours, Leicester could easily beat them at the King Power..

We have just got to string 5 or 6 wins together starting on Saturday, they have the World Club Cup thing to play along with a heavy league schedule in December..

They are not smashing teams like we are capable of doing and have form for unravelling when the pressure is on..!

Let's see where we are on Jan 1st and access from there...

We were back to something like a our best last night without Sergio, Eric, Zinchenko, John, Benny, Cancelo, Phil, Rihad, Ilkay and Leroy..

We have a chance, it's not over yet by a long chalk..

I'll jack it in when we need 4 points from the last game..!

Would that work for me? i've always wondered why men are aways playing with them lol
If you had your way Kaz,you be juggling 3x2 set off balls,with you no who..
Women have comfort food.men don't hope that answer your question lol

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.

I believe that if we can get through United, Arsenal and Leicester then I will start to believe. This is a huge month and there is no chance where we can blink.

This team has shown time and again that they will not give up no matter what and I firmly believe that we will put pressure on Liverpool. In all likelihood Liverpool wins the league and either us or Leicester place second (although I expect them to drop off a bit and finish a firm 3rd).

If we are able to put on the pressure against them and Liverpool falter even a little bit then I can see them dropping quite a few in the run in just as they did last season.

Because it obviously is doable, unlikely maybe but no point playing if we don’t think what if ? What if they drop points tonight then we beat them , can we make up 6 points in the rest of the season ? Did you expect 14 wins after Newcastle last season?
Well we did 18 the season before but vinny,eric,zinchy and sane all contributed,you cannot pretend that we are the same team without them,vinnies leadership was key

Personally I just don't think it's possible as we're way too inconsistent.

I've readjusted my expectations for the season. Secure top four and have a real go at the Champions League with some key players returning in the new year.

Not a chance. Even if we win every remaining game, we have seen with tonights officiating and the non penalty, the few non sendings off, they wont be allowed to drop that many points

The thing is, we won't win all our remaining games but neither will the dippers..

They are without 2 first teamers for tonight's Dipper Derby, Alisson and Fabinho, Everton are playing worse than shit and need a positive result from somewhere to placate their support and keep their manager in a job..

They played OK at Leicester,... you just never know tonight..

A draw leaves us 9 points behind, goes without saying we need to beat them at ours, Leicester could easily beat them at the King Power..

We have just got to string 5 or 6 wins together starting on Saturday, they have the World Club Cup thing to play along with a heavy league schedule in December..

They are not smashing teams like we are capable of doing and have form for unravelling when the pressure is on..!

Let's see where we are on Jan 1st and access from there...

We were back to something like a our best last night without Sergio, Eric, Zinchenko, John, Benny, Cancelo, Phil, Rihad, Ilkay and Leroy..

We have a chance, it's not over yet by a long chalk..

I'll jack it in when we need 4 points from the last game..!
What about needing 15 points from the last game!? Literally no chance of catching them. The gap will be wider at the end than it is now.

What about needing 15 points from the last game!? Literally no chance of catching them. The gap will be wider at the end than it is now.

I would have jacked it in long before then..

Like the thread title says.. 'Can we'... I was just trying to remain positive after a good win last night but fcuk it, I've given up too..!

23 games left, wonder if I can get a rebate on my season card..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.