Can we finish within top 2?

bakchod

Considering the 8 point gap behind leaders chelsea its a daunting task to cover the gap but considering the next five fixtures of arsenal and man u , i think we can regain no. 2 position if we win our next 5 matches.Its a long shot but not impossible.Also shortage of firepower upfront is exposed when tevez is not playing , so considering this mancini must have some players in mind for the jan window to pose a sustainable challenge at the top for the season ahead.Taking this into account suggest any two players in any positions which can immediately impact our top 2 chances .

My suggestion :-
1. Dzeko
2. Schweinsteiger

Team formation for the coming matches :-

-----------------Hart------------------

--Boateng---------Kompany-----Toure-----------kolarov

-------Milner--------------De Jong--------------Yaya

-----A johnson--------------Silva

----------------------Tevez-----------

I think this formation should be given serious thought by mancini as its quite an attacking formation with johnson , silva and tevez carrying the mantle upfront with fullback runs from boateng and kolarov providing additional width to the play.Milner should be placed on the wing where johnson is placed i.e the right side in order to cope with any threat on that side as johnson usually doesnt fight for the ball and may seem a bit lax in defending.The left side would be taken by kolarov and yaya , with yaya a bit holding role and silva free to roam in centre and left.

Overly optmistic at the moment without the cohesion and team spirit that we still have to find. We are lucky to still be in the top 4 after the weekend.

yes we can , i think all that has gone on against arsenal and wolves could galvanise us, we could now go on a long unbeaten run.

looking forward to the next few games as i think we'll make good progress.

carlos92 said:
Overly optmistic at the moment without the cohesion and team spirit that we still have to find. We are lucky to still be in the top 4 after the weekend.
Agreed. If we don't find our potential form (which we have not really shown yet this season), you can forget all about top 2 (or top 4 even).

There is absolutely no reason why not on paper and looking at the league currently, it's still relatively early days.

I felt, however, before the season started we would be 3rd or 4th at worst and it could just be the last couple of results that have led me back to that belief.

Ok i have question , can we recall any of the players we have loaned like bellamy , weiss anytime and can they play in PL considering the 25 man rule.Is it that players who are loaned to other Pl sides can be included in our squad if a recall clause is called and what about players who are loaned to other leagues like weiss ? Apart from that does anyone here keep tabs on weiss .

bakchod said:
Ok i have question , can we recall any of the players we have loaned like bellamy , weiss anytime and can they play in PL considering the 25 man rule.Is it that players who are loaned to other Pl sides can be included in our squad if a recall clause is called and what about players who are loaned to other leagues like weiss ? Apart from that does anyone here keep tabs on weiss .

Nope he is on a season long loan which has no recall option and it is the same with Weiss.

Weiss is doing well at Rangers but has picked up a Heel Injury.

de niro said:
yes we can , i think all that has gone on against arsenal and wolves could galvanise us, we could now go on a long unbeaten run.

looking forward to the next few games as i think we'll make good progress.

Which is the way I am thinking, we have the talent it's just getting it together, it's still very early in the season, we have shown on a few of occasions that we can be brilliant, it's just getting the consistency r

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.