can we please quit

Bill

using the idiot every other post, idiot too.
its not right, if some one gets up your nose then pm or something if you feel so weak you need to use words like these.they have crept in to our board far too much recently.
cheers.

Agreed 100%, probably the only words that have ever really offended me on this board.

I'm with you 100% on this one - I find both those terms offensive, and I don't see the need for anyone to resort to using them.

Just an idea for the mods, but why not star them out - like some of the more fruity swear-words, or Munchen - I personally would rather read someone being called a c*nt than a idiot, but that gets starred out!

Fully agree DN. One of the things I love about this club is we have time for every one. Some of 'Our' fans do have disabilities. There by the grace of god'.

Is 'div' ok?

I used this for the first time in about 15 years yesterday and it seemed to make everyone chuckle. Hope it hasn't get any discriminatory undertones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.