can we please quit

Agreed. Too many people on here call people a **** etc when they don't agree with their opinion. Sometimes I consider posting my opinion as people shoot it down because they're always right...

It's a forum in the UK, in Europe, in democratic free world --> not China or even North Korea where some people are more right than others.

manchester blue, I fear your story could end in our keeper making surging runs down the wing leaving us exposed at the back, whilst the South Stand Sing " All the way Shay ".

* I am scriking though ;) *

Hamann Pineapple said:
manchester blue, I fear your story could end in our keeper making surging runs down the wing leaving us exposed at the back, whilst the South Stand Sing " All the way Shay ".

* I am scriking though ;) *

LOL.

I've no idea if this is a genuine story or not, it was emailed this morning and I remembered this topic and thought it apt. Hopefully it will make the minority who use the word think twice about fellow blues who it may offend.

Great post and for my own reasons i can identify with that.I dont like able bodied people saying that to others as they do.Well said and good post.

Although the OP's sentiments are sound we have to ask where does it stop? Several posters on here claim their delight at singing about Carlos Tevez, however do they know the story behind his facial deformity? He suffered a similar fate as one of my family members and i find that distasteful so where do we draw the line? One minute it's unacceptable but the next it's ok as the recipient of it is a rag. Can we clarify?

1_barry_conlon said:
Although the OP's sentiments are sound we have to ask where does it stop? Several posters on here claim their delight at singing about Carlos Tevez, however do they know the story behind his facial deformity? He suffered a similar fate as one of my family members and i find that distasteful so where do we draw the line? One minute it's unacceptable but the next it's ok as the recipient of it is a rag. Can we clarify?

Agreed and what if said Rag were to join our merry bunch of sky blue shirted hero's would that not embarass all those who sing the song or would they still carry on regardless as its only a bit of a laugh anyway? Take it a step further should we even call them Rags at all because if we were to buy one of them would they then still be rags?

Lets all join hands and just be friends together.

Blue2112 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Agreed and what if said Rag were to join our merry bunch of sky blue shirted hero's would that not embarass all those who sing the song or would they still carry on regardless as its only a bit of a laugh anyway? Take it a step further should we even call them Rags at all because if we were to buy one of them would they then still be rags?

Lets all join hands and just be friends together.

I'm feeling the love already....lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.