can we see some youth please

ancoats

in the next 4 games can we see some of the young lads get a run out please even on the bench and have 20 min at the end Brandon Barker. Jose Angel Tasende. Kean Bryan. are ready to play and with nothing to play for other than a place in the top 4 it would give the club a lift and I kick in the bollocks to the media

I don't really care if we lose out in getting 2nd place the young lads have had a great season and should be on show in the next 4 games

ancoats said:
in the next 4 games can we see some of the young lads get a run out please even on the bench and have 20 min at the end Brandon Barker. Jose Angel Tasende. Kean Bryan. are ready to play and with nothing to play for other than a place in the top 4 it would give the club a lift and I kick in the bollocks to the media

I don't really care if we lose out in getting 2nd place the young lads have had a great season and should be on show in the next 4 games
You are taking the piss. We're playing for top three not four.

holisticness will deliver academy graduates soon no doubt

holistically

Unfortunately none of those players are anywhere near ready (if ever), the only young players that would warrant a start are out on loan.

Being banging this drum personally since the middle of last season in a hopefully growing movement. I'm extremely concerned with the lack of chances given to Academy players over the past few years and how this will affect our ability to recruit in the future. Pellegrini specifically is very adverse to playing young players when it would make sense to do so. He isn't brave enough in this regard and to be honest this is my biggest criticism of a person I believe to otherwise to a talented manager.

I watch our youth players pretty regularly and we have some belting players who need to be challenged here to see if they sink or swim rather than utilizing a loan system where the long term benefits are suspect for first team players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.