Can we surpass last season?

I reckon no. Maybe if we win the Champions League but I don't see us running away with the league anywhere near as easily this season. Liverpool look a lot stronger, Arsenal and Chelsea look stronger. United are still a threat and Spurs, despite not signing anyone, have managed to keep all of their best players.

We already have.
One trophy in the bank - I would normally call the Community Shield a friendly, but seeing as peg claimed it as a trophy I think we should too; well at least to rags

No. A 100 points in a season will never be achieved again by any professional football club worldwide.

Not even by those clubs who, unlike ourselves of course, continuously boast about their past ‘istry

No. A 100 points in a season will never be achieved again by any professional football club worldwide.

Not even by those clubs who, unlike ourselves of course, continuously boast about their past ‘istry
Those eighteen wins on the run were the absolute backbone of last season and that’s one record I can’t imagine seeing broken.

I think we will be as good. I reckon teams will still not know, whether to stick or twist when playing us. We just need to shed this Candlepool monkey. I was surprised how seamless we looked from last season against Chelsea and I think this indicates the shape of things to come.

This year is about the CL... Real aren't gonna win it again. The next 2 years really are our time to get our hands on the European cup. Still worried about who's gonna step up to help Ferna in midfield but other than that, we really do have the strength to win a treble this year. It will be more of an achievement if we do that this year given how much stronger everyone else is (bar Utd).

We almost certainly won't get 100 points; 95 or more would constitute a remarkable campaign and 90 would be very good. As long as we retain that title.

Would be great to win the league cup again but first and foremost I think we should be aiming to win the FA Cup. After all, we are the best team in England.

In the Champions League I'd be disappointed with anything less than a run to the semi-finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.