Can We Trust Hughes With ££££££

samy

Whats everyones thoughts, Would you or can you trust MH to spend money well in Jan?

For me yes going off HIS signings

Kompany-- Best thing since Sliced Bread
Ben Haim- Not a big fan but does a job
SWP--God in a tiny person body
Zaby--Better and Better every game

Thoughts!!

How can Kompany, SWP, Zab and Ireland be so great when we keep loosing ?

For me Ireland has been the best pllayer for city this season. Robinho has been great some games and SWP always looks like a threat but is unerperfoming atm.

BUt if you look at for example Hull, they have a couple of players that is great, their postion IMO is that they really wants to win, they play for each other and the fans and their manager has been great giving them this spirit. Hull will probalby finish on the second half caue of their squad but compare their material with our.

drc said:
How can Kompany, SWP, Zab and Ireland be so great when we keep loosing ?

For me Ireland has been the best pllayer for city this season. Robinho has been great some games and SWP always looks like a threat but is unerperfoming atm.

BUt if you look at for example Hull, they have a couple of players that is great, their postion IMO is that they really wants to win, they play for each other and the fans and their manager has been great giving them this spirit. Hull will probalby finish on the second half caue of their squad but compare their material with our.

youre talking through your arse mate.

YES we have underperformed but the players that hughes has bought are the ones who are pulling it together. the catalogue of defensive errors have come the two players of the season for last year, richards and dunne.

richards' marking is horrendous this season. im sorry but IMO he's not a centre back. he's better at full back.

end of the day, hughes' signings have been worth while, but the rest of them team are playing like shit. Elano, vassell, richards and dunne are all the main problems for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.