Can we turn things around???

moomba said:
We can change things around, but it will need a change of attitude and mentality of a lot of people at the club.

Some fragile ego's may have to be damaged, and not just the most obvious ones.

This.

i hope so but doubt it tbh i thought hughes was the right man but obviously not

Mantel said:
We'll see tomorrow. I want to see City fukcing explode.

Well since it'll be played in front of the fantastic away fans who wont boo them onto the pitch, we might be in with a chance.

i believe we can turn things around:

1. we've got january coming up.
2. are next 8 PL games (wba, hull, blackburn, pompey, wigan, necastle, stoke, boro) are all winnable games imo.
3. a win today and we will go 12th.
4. we have a good squad of players with a mentality what want to win.

blue 1992 said:
i believe we can turn things around:

1. we've got january coming up.
2. are next 8 PL games (wba, hull, blackburn, pompey, wigan, necastle, stoke, boro) are all winnable games imo.
3. a win today and we will go 12th.
4. we have a good squad of players with a mentality what want to win.
number 4 is a piss take,surely!

remoh said:
Mantel said:
We'll see tomorrow. I want to see City fukcing explode.

Well since it'll be played in front of the fantastic away fans who wont boo them onto the pitch, we might be in with a chance.

All 800 or so of them £40 per ticket it made mind up about not going its fucking ridiculous ,hope we can turn it round need to start today but am worried and if we lose sorry but he will have to go!

mammutly said:
I absolutely fucking despair. I really do. If this carries on I'm either fucking off completely or going back to the old me.
Thread after useless bastard thread saying the same fucking thing over and over again. I'm totallly fucking sick of it.

I agree there's too much of it.

But is it surprising given where we are and how we have played lately.

What makes it worse is the head-in-the-sand "stick by the team, we can turn it around" posts. They are just as bad. If there were so many of those, then the "sack Hughes now" posts might die off a bit too.

Fact: We are not where we want to be and we need to change things. Is it so bad that we should be debating how and why and when we change it. We can't continue averaging 1 point per game and saying everything is OK, can we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.