Can we win the title this season?

Total & utter nonsense statement. The league this season will be by far the strongest ever & most difficult to win. Whoever does win it is gonna need everything going for them... quality, luck, referees' decisions, injuries etc. We have the quality of course but don't have a great track record with the rest do we?

That is a nonsense statement. The last two winners have been an average Leicester side and a Chelsea side who found it so competitive they hardly dropped a pount from August onwards.

The league is a poor standard as highlighted by english sides performances in Champs League. We have a great chance of winning it as there is not one decent side in this league in comparison to europes elite.

That is a nonsense statement. The last two winners have been an average Leicester side and a Chelsea side who found it so competitive they hardly dropped a pount from August onwards.

The league is a poor standard as highlighted by english sides performances in Champs League. We have a great chance of winning it as there is not one decent side in this league in comparison to europes elite.

I think we're up there with Europe's elite. Just look what we did to Barca and PSG at home last season. The only reason we didn't go further is because Pep was Naive when it came to the away leg and decided we had to go for it despite being 2 goals clear.

I think we're up there with Europe's elite. Just look what we did to Barca and PSG at home last season. The only reason we didn't go further is because Pep was Naive when it came to the away leg and decided we had to go for it despite being 2 goals clear.

I think were a bit off to be honest to be beating those sides on a consistent basis. Hopefully this close season, two new fullbacks and more work on Peps brand of football should close the gap.

First and formost we need to be the top side in England

We're a fuckin distance behind mate. Don't kid yourself.

Hopefully we'll close the gap this season.

When we hit our peak we're miles better than any other side in the prem,consistency remains our biggest hurdle,sort that & keep a settled defence & the title is ours without a doubt

We have been favourites for the last few seasons with the bookies and we have underperformed considering the quality of players we have , at 2/1 they are crap odds for this season , i will wait until there is 6 games to go the Rags are 10 points clear.

When did we play PSG last season? You mean Monaco? Besides, Barca was 4-0 away and we'd have lost on aggregate had it been a two leg knock out.

Total & utter nonsense statement. The league this season will be by far the strongest ever & most difficult to win. Whoever does win it is gonna need everything going for them... quality, luck, referees' decisions, injuries etc. We have the quality of course but don't have a great track record with the rest do we?

Mancini defeated a rags team that had been dominant for years, Pellergrini did for Liverpool having the best PL run they will ever have and a hard nosed done it all before Chelsea team under Maureen.

This year Chelsea have a manager no sure he wants to be there, likely to lose their star man in Costa (Morata is nowhere near)and the additional CL challenge. Rags have signed the Belgian Emile Heskey and are a 2017 version in the playing style of Wimbledon. Liverpool are not adding any quality to advance on 4th. Spurs will never win it with Wembley round their neck and Arsenal are Arsenal. I cannot see anyone doing a Leicester.

Pep is being backed to hilt which is great and if Jesus, Gundagon and Kompany miss as many games then we are very unlucky.

No excuses and we should not be making any before the season has even started, not saying its gonna be easy but the Pep apologists lining the ducks up already is frightening. If we don't win the league the season is a failure, bearing in mind the CL is going to be out of reach for the foreseeable future in my view.

PSG ?

Was that as good as the Monaco game ?

Mancini defeated a rags team that had been dominant for years, Pellergrini did for Liverpool having the best PL run they will ever have and a hard nosed done it all before Chelsea team under Maureen.

This year Chelsea have a manager no sure he wants to be there, likely to lose their star man in Costa (Morata is nowhere near)and the additional CL challenge. Rags have signed the Belgian Emile Heskey and are a 2017 version in the playing style of Wimbledon. Liverpool are not adding any quality to advance on 4th. Spurs will never win it with Wembley round their neck and Arsenal are Arsenal. I cannot see anyone doing a Leicester.

Pep is being backed to hilt which is great and if Jesus, Gundagon and Kompany miss as many games then we are very unlucky.

No excuses and we should not be making any before the season has even started, not saying its gonna be easy but the Pep apologists lining the ducks up already is frightening. If we don't win the league the season is a failure, bearing in mind the CL is going to be out of reach for the foreseeable future in my view.

Agreed ......anything less than a comprehensive points win will be disappointing.

We've pissed about since 93-20......now is the time to become The All Blacks of football......ruthless,relentless,remorseless,brutal & beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.