Can we win the title this season?

God I miss football. Real football. I miss counting down the days until the next game. I miss frantically refreshing my phone's Twitter feed from 61 minutes before every kick-off waiting for the teamsheet. I miss hearing the stadium announcer reading out every player's name and number and cheering extra-loud whenever Kompany, Silva or Aguero are mentioned. I miss the feeling of elation whenever a goal goes in or a penalty gets saved. And more than anything I miss walking into the Etihad and seeing the pitch for the first time of the day, walking to my seat and praying for a win.

16 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes.
Not that anyone's counting.

God I miss football. Real football. I miss counting down the days until the next game. I miss frantically refreshing my phone's Twitter feed from 61 minutes before every kick-off waiting for the teamsheet. I miss hearing the stadium announcer reading out every player's name and number and cheering extra-loud whenever Kompany, Silva or Aguero are mentioned. I miss the feeling of elation whenever a goal goes in or a penalty gets saved. And more than anything I miss walking into the Etihad and seeing the pitch for the first time of the day, walking to my seat and praying for a win.

16 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes.
Not that anyone's counting.

I share your pain. Not long now. Can't bloody wait. I am even excited about getting my season ticket tin! Anyone who doesn't enjoy studying a league table has issues. Come on city! Out 5th title top flight title - we can do it.

It's going to be even tougher than last year with everyone strengthening.

But yes we can - with the big proviso that the keeper problems of last year are solved.

Wouldn't mind seeing a reliable backup with Premiership experience come in and a good CB.

Not too bothered about Mbappe or Sanchez as we are well stocked in those areas.

Looking forward to it. It's going to be a great season.

It will be hard. A 38 game season is a marathon and the League title is the one for me, to win.
But with Pep's systems ingrained from last season, for most of the players, i don't see this as
any tougher than last. Sure others have improved their squads, but i think we have improved
ours the most. I believe that the FB positions, we have all been crying out for, will solidify
the whole team. Add to that the extra creativity from Bernado, i think we are well placed
to win it this season. I'm always disappointed, when we don't win it. This season i will be
gobsmacked, too.

i am expecting a domestic treble and cl semis. I think for the first time in all these years we will finally have a squad capable of putting a strong fight in europe especially if we get sanchez or mabpae

If the referee 's feel they have a free reign to do what they did last year we won't win a thing, last season was beyond corrupt .

Last season was beyond the joke but this time we have to make sure that the decisions shouldn't be the decider.

Skybet request a bet offering 40/1 for us to score over 100 goals! Did it in 13/14 with 102.

I like this. A lot.

Missed so many easy chances last year, so the forward players will have to be a bit more clinical, but the fact we create so many chances in nearly every game means 100 is more than feasible. Throw in FBs who can actually get forward and offer a decent threat....can really see us smashing quite a few teams this season and Pep just doesn't settle for 1-0 or 2-0.

With the attacking talent at our disposal, its well worth a tenner methinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.